I very first achieved Iulia in 2017 when she frequented Bulgaria for just one of the events I aided becoming organized. It was a weekend-prolonged unconference for vacation bloggers, that helped me meet quite a few interesting men and women, these types of as herself.
Since then, I’ve been silently following her adventures, admiring her running a blog style and perspective in the direction of existence. In her posts, you are going to in no way only see a description of the sites. You are going to learn how those sites condition her as a particular person.
Meet up with Iulia Vasile and be encouraged:
1. Introduce yourself & your website
I’m Iulia and I am a blogger at Juliasomething.com. I am from Romania and I have this weblog for 10 years, but it was not constantly about travelling. For the final 2 many years, I have committed to my vacation weblog.
I commenced blogging for the reason that I discovered it to be a fascinated earth where any one can share experiences from which other individuals can learn. I compose about destinations and how these locations assist us uncover ourselves.
2. What lessons did you learn from your travel blogging experience more than the previous decades?
My top 3 classes that I have learnt from running a blog are:
1) Follow can make perfection. I by no means relished writing when I was in college, and nowadays I find myself writing 2000-words article content (mainly because I have so a lot to share). And the more you do it, the much better you turn into. I guarantee!
2) It served me excellent my photo abilities. This is an totally needed talent for most bloggers. Awesome pics can modify all the things.
3) Connecting to individuals and being genuine. I could not be a blogger if I wasn’t completely ready to place all my coronary heart and soul in it. It takes courage, it may well really feel like you are susceptible and sometimes you are. But If you are not legitimate to what you try to show and say on your website, then it’s well worth almost nothing.
3. Share your top rated 3 strategies for new journey bloggers/influencers?
There are so several matters, but to narrow it down to only 3 items, people would be:
1) Write as significantly as you can. Edit afterwards.
2) Perform when you sense like it, but really do not make it appear to be like a chore. Even though some type of post setting up should really exist, otherwise you are just a person submitting just about every once in a while.
3) Question! Regardless of what you require to know, request. Start off with Google, mainly because Google is familiar with the solution to most of our inquiries. I use Quora to check with sometimes, and to read answers (mainly because a good deal of people today have the same concerns).
4. What are your favourite applications you use all the time?
1) Grammarly! It transformed my style and I couldn’t live with out it.
2) Lightroom for editing pictures. Desktop and mobile phone versions.
3) Yoast! It is a WordPress plugin which allows me with Website positioning ideas on article content.
5. What is next for you and your site?
Haha. I plan to take over the planet.
I have my own philosophy driving my journey weblog and I test to share it with the environment as much as I can. I see myself on the weblog and the person I did not have to manual me in my travels and on the growing up journey!
6. What is your…
…favourite weblog write-up: The journey to self-discovery which transformed my life
…favourite Instagram image: This picture from Petra, Jordan
…next excursion: Someplace in South-Eastern Asia
Follow Iulia’s journey on Fb & Instagram. Browse her website to come across out far more tales from her travels.
Know an inspiring blogger? Share in the responses underneath and we’ll test to attribute them.